A OK Auto Transport also offers to you international shipping.

You must make arrangements for shipping your vehicle. When your shipper or carrier notify you about the vehicle’s arrival date, you can make arrangements to process it through Customs. The shipments are cleared at the first port of entry but you can arrange for a freight forwarder abroad to have the vehicle sent in bond to a Customs port if this is more convenient to you. The law prohibits Customs officers to act as agents or making entries for an importer. You also may hire a commercial broker to handle your entry.

For Customs clearance you will need the shipper’s or carrier’s original bill of lading, the bill of sale, foreign registration, and any other documents of the vehicle.
Complete EPA form 3520-1 and DOT form HS-7, declaring the emissions and safety provisions under which the vehicle is being imported.
Vehicles that meet all U.S. emission requirements will have manufacturer’s label on the engine compartment in English. For vehicles that doesn’t have a label, the Customs inspector at the port of entry may require proof of eligibility to import under the EPA specified on form 3520-1.
Vehicles that do not meet all U.S. emission requirements, unless eligible for exemption or exclusion must be imported through an independent commercial importer.
EPA will not allow the vehicles’ release to the vehicle owner until commercial importer work is complete. The commercial importer will perform any EPA-required modifications and be responsible for assuring that all EPA requirements have been completed. There are some vehicles that cannot be successfully imported or modified by an commercial importer.

Cleaning the undercarriage – free of soil
This is to safeguard against importation of dangerous pests, the U.S. Department of Agriculture requires that the undercarriage of imported cars be free of foreign soil. The car must be steam-sprayed, entirely washed, or cleaned before shipment.

Your car is not a container
DO NOT use your car as a container for personal belongings. This avoid that your objects may be stolen while the vehicle is on the loading and unloading docks and even in transit. The contents of your car must be declared to Customs on entry. Failure to do so can result in a fine or seizure of the car and its belongings.

The vehicles must be left completely empty except for the factory items installed in it. Leave only one quarter tank of gas, and don’t forget to leave the keys – because these have to go with the vehicle. To make an international shipping the vehicles must be operational. The price includes the port fee within the United States. The price does not include customs fee at the foreign port and neither storage or handling fees.
To quote the price for this kind of transportation we are going to base on the measurements of a vehicle (cubic feet). The service requires that all vehicles be measured at the port. The dimensions given by the customer must be the same that the customs have, otherwise there will be an additional cost that must be paid before shipping the vehicle.

To export a vehicle from the United States, the exporter must provide documents that demonstrate proof of ownership. In general, this is the certificate of title. The original ownership documents, or a certified copy, and two copies must be presented to U.S. Customs. If your car will be exported through a land border port, you must submit the ownership documents to that port at least three days before exportation. On the date of exportation, you must present the vehicle to U.S. Customs to verify that the car that is being exported is the same described in the ownership documents. The car will be subject to Customs inspection when you export it. The vehicle and ownership documents must be presented to Customs at least 72 hours before lading, at which time Customs will inspection the car and the documents. The car will be authorized for export only after Customs has inspected it and certified that the ownership documents are in order. Your original title will then be stamped or even perforated to show that your vehicle was exported from the United States.

Only the original certificate of title, or a certified copy of the original, is considered valid proof of ownership. Other registration documents, by themselves, are not considered proof of ownership. If the car has a lien, any kind of encumbrance, or is leased, the exporter has to attach to the certificate of title, a letter from the lien holder or lease holder that gives authorization to leave the Country. If the vehicle is a new one that has never been titled, it can be exported by using a document known as a manufacturer’s statement of origin in lieu of the title. The manufacturer’s statement of origin must be obtained from the dealer where the customer bought the car. The original and two copies must be presented to Customs. Some very old used and some foreign cars bought abroad may not have a certificate of title. In these cases, a bill of sale, sales invoice, or other documents must prove lawful ownership can be used. The owner must certify in writing to Customs that the procurement of the vehicle presented for export is not stolen.